Sunday, June 22, 2008

Moi...in a minute.

- I act like was was reared during the depression era. Not all the time, but totally randomly, after I buy something, I immediately think of all areas of my life where I could save some change. And, I save REALLY tiny scraps of ribbon that are useless.

- I will (most likely) NEVER let you down. If I tell you I'll do something, I'll do it. I'm a highly sensitive person, and I wouldn't allow it to happen. (Unless you've invited me to a party, I always say I'm coming to parties, but never come. So, know that now).

- I HATE when adults tell children "Soooommmebody's tiiiiirrrreeeddd." Don't say it in that mocking tone. Either say, "You're acting tired. Go take a nap." Or, don't say anything at all.

- I despise talking on the telephone and I block texts on my phone. I get LITERAL, clinical anxiety before I have to call someone or something on the phone. I get so nervous, I have to even write my name, in case I black out and forget it. And, it's just impersonal and weird. But, e-mails aren't. Just kidding. But, I prefer them.

- I LOVE when people pull over for emergency response vehicles. I find it to be one of the only touching things in America.

1 comment:

Skinny said...

. . . and i respond:

- i think that took me longer than a minute to read. in fact it took me a minute and four seconds to read (i'm timed it for real, but still, that's pretty close).

- do you want to go to a party?

- i just generally get annoyed when adults say anything in their condescending way. remind me, when i'm and adult, to never talk.

- i also hate phones, which could explain why i've been on about one date in the last year (not counting blind dates of course).

- they're are many "touching" things in america. for example, second grade teachers who constantly ask celebrities to come read to their students so that the students can understand the importance of literacy.