Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's All Give OBAMA a Thumbs Up...

I feel as though I've lost a part time job.
No more calling swing states for Obama on the weekends.
No more attending Obama calling parties on the weekends.
No more creating home made Obama signs to replace our stolen ones.
No more OBSESSIVELY watching CNN.com.
No more feuding with my mother...because I thought she was smarter than propaganda.
No more pretending I thought both candidates were valid choices...as I taught the 2nd graders about the election process (I don't know how well I was able to do this... and the day after the election, my classroom became official Obama headquarters...because now, it's legal.)
No more connections with my fellow politico-workers. (Seriously. My principle for instance. We were Ob-uddies.)
No more complete and utter distrust in our country's political system.
Yeah, that's right...I'm patriotic. And, in need of new weekend activities.

1 comment:

Skinny said...

miss,

#1: a new post--yes!

#2: every single candidate i voted for lost.

#3: i cannot wait until thanksgiving break. i can't handle preparing one more lesson.

bye