Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh, You There....

Hi. You might know me. I wrote in this blog many moons ago? Well, I was just rereading my work (as I tell the second graders ALL good writers do) and I realized I left this blogging nation in such a negative tone. Let's cheer this joint up, shall we?

Well, turns out those kids last year? Brilliant. Only 2 kids didn't pass our BIGGEST TEST IN THE UNIVERSE (i.e. the No Child Left Behind test). Wow! That's 90%.

And...even better, the kids this year make me smile. Sometimes giggle. And, they are great, reciprocal learners. I like my job, exceedingly.

Um, I have a son, named Jared Guineapig. And I am a dog mother (you know...god mother of a dog) who gets to stay in my charge until September. Oh, and I got married in August, to provide insurance to my better half...only to find out SLC School District will begin insuring Domestic Partners in August. Just my luck.

1 comment:

Skinny said...

Well, from the post I'm not sure whether or not congratulations are in order for the marriage, but congratulations (and if you don't want them, just pretend throw them out).

I enjoyed the post. When will there be more (after all, it is summer)